PositiveSingles.com - the best, most trusted and largest anonymous STD dating site!
PositiveSingles.com - the best, most trusted and largest anonymous STD dating site!

Google Search

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Herpes Dating Sites Are Perfect For Herpes Sufferers Who Want to Date


If you have genital herpes you are not alone. Genital herpes is the fasted spreading STD in the world. Although is is not deadly, it is highly contagious so precautions need to be taken when you have sex. You are more apt to spread or become infected with the disease a day before an outbreak and up to a week after the blister heals. Between outbreaks the chances are slim that you will spread the disease.

Since genital herpes is non life threatening and will not cause you major health problems so it should not discourage you from dating or having a normal sex life. You need to keep your head up high and not let it depress you one bit.

Sure that is easy for me to say right? Well I am just like you, I have both forms of herpes and know exactly how you feel and have put my emotions through the ringer one to many times until I learned to accept my fate. I am now at peace with myself and my disease and you should be too.

I used to be single and belonged to regular dating websites but found it so hard to come out and tell a person I had genital herpes that I decided to try an STD dating website instead. If you have been dating and have had to tell your date about your genital herpes then you know how stressful it can be. That stress alone is enough to cause a herpes outbreak in some people.

You can read all the books you want on herpes you want but most are medical books that are not written by someone who actually has the disease. These books are great to have handy in case you have medical questions and need answers but that is about all they should be used for.

I found most of the answers to my questions in herpes forums from people who have the disease. There are many forums online that people can use to voice concerns and ask quesitons about the disease. It might just surprise you that there are millions of great people who suffer from genital herpes that lead full, happy and normal lives.




As a male who has herpes I have found many answers to my questions and a wonderful woman at http://HerpesAndYouDating.com You can join for free and get all the latest information on herpes and how people just like you & I live a full life and maintain healthy relationships.